Friday, September 09, 2005

JavaBlogs Daily Analysis

I was wondering what blog entries were the most interesting on Javablogs. I decided to write a small application to do that. It was not much more complex to put it online for others to look at as well. It is currently running on http://gopix.net:8081/javabuzz

It also presents Javablogs a bit differently (I like it better that way).

Please note that it is just the result of a 1 (full) day of work currently. I hopefully will have a bit of time to improve it. For example I'd like to add some graphs about popularity, some weekly stats, and comments in blog entries.


3 comments :

  1. Works for me.

    What's best progression?

    ReplyDelete
  2. best progression is currently some arbitrary metric of mine. It's based on the relative improvement in "reads" for an entry in 1h.
    This is supposed to show the most active entries in the last hour, still giving a chance to new entries.

    ReplyDelete